Trainee Cum Employment Opportunities
RUBY Software (www.rubysoftware.tech) in partnership with Yotabites (www.yotabites.com) is planning train and mentor a team of highly skilled Big Data Analytics engineers and our bespoke training will make sure you have the personal, business and technical skills to take your career wherever you want to go.
You’ll work on real projects, with real clients and real bottom-line deliverables. Join us and you’ll collaborate with extraordinary, insightful people in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality, rewarding diverse thinking and bold ideas.
We are looking for graduates with sharp technical acumen, energy and creativity, along with a clear focus on delivering exceptional customer service. Besides technical competence, we look for eight specific competencies during our application process: Adaptability, Communication, Client Focus, Creative Problem Solving, Drive, Teamwork, and Taking Ownership.
Our ideal candidate will be open to growing with our organization and taking on new responsibilities. If you are interested in learning new things and working with a variety of individuals, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you will Do
- Build Big data solutions by programming using Big Data frameworks such as Spark, MapReduce using Java/Scala/Python
- Build predictive analytics and machine learning solutions that can be used to provide insights and enhance data-driven decision-making.
- Use database software to collect and combine internal and external data sources as inputs to these models.
- Communicate results to executives.
What Will You Learn
- Big Data technologies and programming (Hadoop/Spark)
- Work with several large and complex data sets
- Design and build reports, dashboards and analyses in Excel and other tools (R, Python etc.).
- Work with Technology teams to develop, operationalize and maintain reporting and analytical tools
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Work closely with Data Science/IT management to prioritize business and information needs
What We Require
- Strong programming skills (Java, Python) and strong knowledge of algorithms
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Microsoft SSRS, etc.), databases (SQL etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, visualization and presenting finding
- Adept at research and presenting findings